Do child prodigies owe their talents to autism?
A new study finds that child prodigies like Mozart have more autistic traits than their peers. Should we credit the developmental disorder for their success?
Do Child Prodigies Owe Their Talents to Autism?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- 10 things you need to know today: July 30, 2014
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
- Pay yourself first: The habit that can help you build wealth
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Sex can't explain the culture war
Subscribe to the Week