Tony Award–winning actress Kristen Chenoweth was hospitalized after getting knocked on the head by falling lighting equipment at a Brooklyn TV studio during filming of the CBS show The Good Wife. Chenoweth, known for her roles in Glee, The West Wing, and on Broadway, hit her head on the concrete and "was knocked out cold," a witness told TMZ. "I thought she was dead at first." The 43-year-old actress is in New York's Bellevue Hospital, her condition unknown.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to make corn dogs
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
Subscribe to the Week