Tony Award–winning actress Kristen Chenoweth was hospitalized after getting knocked on the head by falling lighting equipment at a Brooklyn TV studio during filming of the CBS show The Good Wife. Chenoweth, known for her roles in Glee, The West Wing, and on Broadway, hit her head on the concrete and "was knocked out cold," a witness told TMZ. "I thought she was dead at first." The 43-year-old actress is in New York's Bellevue Hospital, her condition unknown.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 4 simple steaks you can cook in a pan
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
Subscribe to the Week