Tony Award–winning actress Kristen Chenoweth was hospitalized after getting knocked on the head by falling lighting equipment at a Brooklyn TV studio during filming of the CBS show The Good Wife. Chenoweth, known for her roles in Glee, The West Wing, and on Broadway, hit her head on the concrete and "was knocked out cold," a witness told TMZ. "I thought she was dead at first." The 43-year-old actress is in New York's Bellevue Hospital, her condition unknown.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: October 1, 2014
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
Subscribe to the Week