umors are swirling following a report Thursday by The Drudge Report that former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice is the frontrunner to be Mitt Romney's running mate. While Rice has repeatedly said that she is not interested in the VP gig, it's speculated that she has changed her mind. Ann Romney recently said her husband was considering a woman for his vice presidential candidate.
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- How Vanessa became Jacob
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
- The week's best photojournalism
Subscribe to the Week