Rumors are swirling following a report Thursday by The Drudge Report that former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice is the frontrunner to be Mitt Romney's running mate. While Rice has repeatedly said that she is not interested in the VP gig, it's speculated that she has changed her mind. Ann Romney recently said her husband was considering a woman for his vice presidential candidate.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The militarization of America’s police
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
Subscribe to the Week