umors are swirling following a report Thursday by The Drudge Report that former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice is the frontrunner to be Mitt Romney's running mate. While Rice has repeatedly said that she is not interested in the VP gig, it's speculated that she has changed her mind. Ann Romney recently said her husband was considering a woman for his vice presidential candidate.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Antonin Scalia was right to defend a drug dealer
- Why we need a maximum wage
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
Subscribe to the Week