Rumors are swirling following a report Thursday by The Drudge Report that former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice is the frontrunner to be Mitt Romney's running mate. While Rice has repeatedly said that she is not interested in the VP gig, it's speculated that she has changed her mind. Ann Romney recently said her husband was considering a woman for his vice presidential candidate.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- How to deep fry a turkey
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 10 things you need to know today: November 27, 2014
- How to stop Black Thursday — and still score that big screen
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
Subscribe to the Week