umors are swirling following a report Thursday by The Drudge Report that former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice is the frontrunner to be Mitt Romney's running mate. While Rice has repeatedly said that she is not interested in the VP gig, it's speculated that she has changed her mind. Ann Romney recently said her husband was considering a woman for his vice presidential candidate.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Russia's Ukraine invasion is a moral crisis
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 4 life hacks from ancient philosophers that will make you happier
- The end of academic freedom?
- The Daily Show explains Hamid Karzai's 'Afghan Hustle'
- Mitt Romney, 2016 frontrunner*
Subscribe to the Week