Should Penn State football get the death penalty?
Josh Levin makes the case for putting the once-proud Nittany Lions on the sideline
Penn State's college football program is still grappling with the fallout from revelations that a former assistant coach allegedly molested several young boys.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- 10 things you need to know today: August 22, 2014
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- ISIS and the echoes of the West's religious terror
- How collaborative innovation led to the experimental serum for Ebola
- Don't listen to Paul Ryan: The GOP is still the party of makers and takers
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week