Reports over the weekend confirmed that Oprah Winfrey interviewed Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney and his wife Ann at their New Hampshire home on Friday. The interview is set to be published in O, The Oprah Magazine. Winfrey is one of President Obama's highest-profile supporters, having stumped for him in 2007, and raising money for his campaign. Earlier this year she said she would not be returning to the trail for Obama because she is busy working on her OWN network.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- These 5 things will definitely happen after Obama moves on immigration
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to rescue the American family and fix the broken school system in one fell swoop
- On immigration, Obama is flirting with tyranny
- 10 things you need to know today: November 20, 2014
- The GOP's best response to Obama's immigration move: Toothless griping
Subscribe to the Week