eports over the weekend confirmed that Oprah Winfrey interviewed Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney and his wife Ann at their New Hampshire home on Friday. The interview is set to be published in O, The Oprah Magazine. Winfrey is one of President Obama's highest-profile supporters, having stumped for him in 2007, and raising money for his campaign. Earlier this year she said she would not be returning to the trail for Obama because she is busy working on her OWN network.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- 10 things you need to know today: April 16, 2014
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Can these 4 couples really afford their dream houses?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The contentious policy at the heart of Cliven Bundy's armed standoff with the government
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
Subscribe to the Week