Reports over the weekend confirmed that Oprah Winfrey interviewed Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney and his wife Ann at their New Hampshire home on Friday. The interview is set to be published in O, The Oprah Magazine. Winfrey is one of President Obama's highest-profile supporters, having stumped for him in 2007, and raising money for his campaign. Earlier this year she said she would not be returning to the trail for Obama because she is busy working on her OWN network.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- Why the West should accept ISIS as a sovereign nation
- Even critics of the euro didn't see this coming
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- What Ann Coulter and atheist Richard Dawkins have in common
- The essential techniques that every home cook should know
- 6 constitutional amendments that just missed the cut
Subscribe to the Week