Comcast, NBC's parent company, has officially purchased MSNBC.com in its entirety, after Microsoft pulled out of the 16-year-old joint venture. Microsoft reportedly plans to build its own online news service. The MSNBC website, which has already been rebranded as NBCNews.com, will move its headquarters from Microsoft's campus in Washington to NBC's home in New York.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- Why baseball is America's most dangerous spectator sport
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- Why the West should accept ISIS as a sovereign nation
Subscribe to the Week