gypt's prosecutor general has ordered former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak to return to prison, citing Mubarak's improved health. Last month, Mubarak was moved from a prison hospital to a "lush military hospital" when his condition appeared to take a turn for the worse. The 84-year-old — who was sentenced to life in prison in June for his role in the killings of hundreds of protesters last year — was reportedly said to be near death following a stroke.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- How Captain America won over China
- These stunning travel photos remind us that we're all just amateurs with iPhones
- Attack of the invasive species
- When will the Big One strike California?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week