Egypt's prosecutor general has ordered former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak to return to prison, citing Mubarak's improved health. Last month, Mubarak was moved from a prison hospital to a "lush military hospital" when his condition appeared to take a turn for the worse. The 84-year-old — who was sentenced to life in prison in June for his role in the killings of hundreds of protesters last year — was reportedly said to be near death following a stroke.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Why I got married — without a wedding
Subscribe to the Week