Author of 7 Habits of Highly Effective People dies
tephen Covey, author of the bestselling book The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, has died three months after being injured in a bicycle accident. Covey, who was 79, died at a hospital in Idaho amid complications from the accident.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- 10 things you need to know today: March 12, 2014
- Why is the 'mor' in 'Voldemort' so evil-sounding?
- True Detective's dangerous lies about satanic ritual abuse
- How rain helped the Mongols conquer Asia
- Here's how Iran is covering Russia's invasion of Crimea
- 2 proven ways to increase your willpower — courtesy of the Cookie Monster
Subscribe to the Week