ccording to the International Monetary Fund's latest forecast, the global economy will grow more slowly over the next two years. The IMF cut its forecast for global growth down to 3.9 percent in 2013, from 4.1 percent three months ago. Europe's financial crisis and a potential budget crisis looming in the U.S. could slow world growth even further, the IMF warned, adding that the world economy is likely to expand just 3.5 percent this year, down from the 3.6 percent estimated in April.
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Science: Cuddling is key to a committed and loving relationship
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- 7 gender options
Subscribe to the Week