The software titan showed off the latest version of Office on Monday. Microsoft has overhauled its popular software package for the age of cloud computing, social networking, and touch screens. Chief executive Steve Ballmer calls it "the most ambitious release of Microsoft Office that we've ever done."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How to deep fry a turkey
- How to stop Black Thursday — and still score that big screen
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
Subscribe to the Week