The software titan showed off the latest version of Office on Monday. Microsoft has overhauled its popular software package for the age of cloud computing, social networking, and touch screens. Chief executive Steve Ballmer calls it "the most ambitious release of Microsoft Office that we've ever done."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 9 ways you're probably teaching your kids bad money habits
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week