The software titan showed off the latest version of Office on Monday. Microsoft has overhauled its popular software package for the age of cloud computing, social networking, and touch screens. Chief executive Steve Ballmer calls it "the most ambitious release of Microsoft Office that we've ever done."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- Hey, grammar nerds! Stop freaking out about 'alot.'
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- The elusive 'It factor' in presidential politics
- These real-life Rosie the Riveters changed the face of labor
Subscribe to the Week