orth Korean state media reports that General Hyon Yong Chol has been promoted to the position of vice marshal, leading to speculation that he'll replace Ri Yong Ho, the military chief who was fired two days ago in the biggest power shift since Kim Jong Un took control of the country late last year.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Attack of the invasive species
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week