orth Korean state media reports that General Hyon Yong Chol has been promoted to the position of vice marshal, leading to speculation that he'll replace Ri Yong Ho, the military chief who was fired two days ago in the biggest power shift since Kim Jong Un took control of the country late last year.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How my boyfriend and I learned to live on one income
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Affirmative action is doomed. Here's what progressives should do about it.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Why conservatives see rural America as the 'real' America
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
Subscribe to the Week