suicide bomber blew up an Israeli tour bus at the airport in Burgas, Bulgaria, on Wednesday, killing seven Israelis and injurying at least 20 more. The blast came on the 18th anniversary of an Iranian-supported attack on a Jewish center in Argentina. It was not immediately clear who was responsible for Wednesday's deadly attack in Bulgaria.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- Why Antonin Scalia was right to defend a drug dealer
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why we need a maximum wage
- 10 things you need to know today: April 23, 2014
- Why Mindy Kaling — not Lena Dunham — is the body positive icon of the moment
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
Subscribe to the Week