A suicide bomber blew up an Israeli tour bus at the airport in Burgas, Bulgaria, on Wednesday, killing seven Israelis and injurying at least 20 more. The blast came on the 18th anniversary of an Iranian-supported attack on a Jewish center in Argentina. It was not immediately clear who was responsible for Wednesday's deadly attack in Bulgaria.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- After Ferguson, we don't need another dialogue on race
- The world is on fire and neither Democrats or Republicans have a clue
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- When it comes to ISIS, our Congress is full of cowards
Subscribe to the Week