A suicide bomber blew up an Israeli tour bus at the airport in Burgas, Bulgaria, on Wednesday, killing seven Israelis and injurying at least 20 more. The blast came on the 18th anniversary of an Iranian-supported attack on a Jewish center in Argentina. It was not immediately clear who was responsible for Wednesday's deadly attack in Bulgaria.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
Subscribe to the Week