A suicide bomber blew up an Israeli tour bus at the airport in Burgas, Bulgaria, on Wednesday, killing seven Israelis and injurying at least 20 more. The blast came on the 18th anniversary of an Iranian-supported attack on a Jewish center in Argentina. It was not immediately clear who was responsible for Wednesday's deadly attack in Bulgaria.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 16 characters from other languages that make great emoticons
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Ban PowerPoint!
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
Subscribe to the Week