A suicide bomber blew up an Israeli tour bus at the airport in Burgas, Bulgaria, on Wednesday, killing seven Israelis and injurying at least 20 more. The blast came on the 18th anniversary of an Iranian-supported attack on a Jewish center in Argentina. It was not immediately clear who was responsible for Wednesday's deadly attack in Bulgaria.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- 10 things you need to know today: October 23, 2014
- When Khomeini said no to Iranian nukes
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
Subscribe to the Week