In the latest patent war twist, a British judge has ordered Apple to publish notices in British papers and on its U.K. website saying that Samsung did not copy patents from the iPad. Earlier this month, Judge Colin Birss ruled that Samsung's tablets did not infringe on Apple's patented designs because they are simply "not as cool" as the iPad.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 10 things you need to know today: September 21, 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- The week's best editorial cartoons
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
Subscribe to the Week