In the latest patent war twist, a British judge has ordered Apple to publish notices in British papers and on its U.K. website saying that Samsung did not copy patents from the iPad. Earlier this month, Judge Colin Birss ruled that Samsung's tablets did not infringe on Apple's patented designs because they are simply "not as cool" as the iPad.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- What the Romney boomlet says about the establishment GOP's feeble 2016 field
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 5 innovative uses for baking soda
- Christian conservatives have a terrifying new bogeyman: The Christian leftist
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Are rabbits for cuddling? For showcasing? For eating?
Subscribe to the Week