n the latest patent war twist, a British judge has ordered Apple to publish notices in British papers and on its U.K. website saying that Samsung did not copy patents from the iPad. Earlier this month, Judge Colin Birss ruled that Samsung's tablets did not infringe on Apple's patented designs because they are simply "not as cool" as the iPad.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Why states should stop limiting the alcohol content in your beer
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
Subscribe to the Week