In the latest patent war twist, a British judge has ordered Apple to publish notices in British papers and on its U.K. website saying that Samsung did not copy patents from the iPad. Earlier this month, Judge Colin Birss ruled that Samsung's tablets did not infringe on Apple's patented designs because they are simply "not as cool" as the iPad.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- China's leader is telling the People's Liberation Army to prepare for war
- The religious right isn't retreating — it's reforming
- How I lost all my money
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 10 things you need to know today: December 22, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- A brief history of the Christmas present
Subscribe to the Week