olice have arrested a man suspected of opening fire at a movie theater in Aurora, Colo., during an early Friday morning screening of The Dark Knight Rises. At first police reported that 14 people had died, but then later changed that number to at least 12 people. At least 50 others were injured. The heavily armed suspect, who was wearing a bulletproof vest, was apprehended by police in a parking lot at the theater, Frank Fania, a police spokesman told CNN. The identity of the suspect was not immediately released. All of the wounded suffered gunshot wounds.
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
Subscribe to the Week