Wiggins becomes first Brit to win Tour de France
Thirty-two year old Bradley Wiggins won cycling's Tour de France Sunday. He's the first British winner of the race, and is a main contender to win road race gold at the Olympics in London, which begin on Friday.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why Obama was right to give Cuba a 'full bailout'
Subscribe to the Week