Wiggins becomes first Brit to win Tour de France
Thirty-two year old Bradley Wiggins won cycling's Tour de France Sunday. He's the first British winner of the race, and is a main contender to win road race gold at the Olympics in London, which begin on Friday.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- The secret advantages of great penmanship
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How the brides of ISIS are attracting Western women
- 10 things you need to know today: October 30, 2014
- How to live a long life, according to science
- For Democrats, the right lesson from 2014 is to be more liberal
Subscribe to the Week