James Holmes, the 24-year-old suspect in the Friday morning shooting at an Aurora, Colo., movie theater that left 12 dead and 58 injured, will appear in court on Monday morning. Holmes is accused of entering the theater armed with gas cannisters and assault weapons, and launching an attack on a crowd of people watching a midnight showing of The Dark Knight Rises. Holmes surrendered to police after the attack, but he is reportedly now being uncooperative with police.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- The psychology of video game addiction
Subscribe to the Week