ames Holmes, the 24-year-old suspect in the Friday morning shooting at an Aurora, Colo., movie theater that left 12 dead and 58 injured, will appear in court on Monday morning. Holmes is accused of entering the theater armed with gas cannisters and assault weapons, and launching an attack on a crowd of people watching a midnight showing of The Dark Knight Rises. Holmes surrendered to police after the attack, but he is reportedly now being uncooperative with police.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- 10 things you need to know today: April 20, 2014
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
Subscribe to the Week