James Holmes, the 24-year-old suspect in the Friday morning shooting at an Aurora, Colo., movie theater that left 12 dead and 58 injured, will appear in court on Monday morning. Holmes is accused of entering the theater armed with gas cannisters and assault weapons, and launching an attack on a crowd of people watching a midnight showing of The Dark Knight Rises. Holmes surrendered to police after the attack, but he is reportedly now being uncooperative with police.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- The real story behind The Conjuring and four other horror movies 'based on a true story'
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
Subscribe to the Week