James Holmes, the 24-year-old suspect in the Friday morning shooting at an Aurora, Colo., movie theater that left 12 dead and 58 injured, will appear in court on Monday morning. Holmes is accused of entering the theater armed with gas cannisters and assault weapons, and launching an attack on a crowd of people watching a midnight showing of The Dark Knight Rises. Holmes surrendered to police after the attack, but he is reportedly now being uncooperative with police.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
Subscribe to the Week