The 10 emptiest cities in the U.S.: A slideshow
From the empty homes of Toledo, Ohio, to the abandoned warehouses of Detroit, here's a look at America's most alarmingly vacated cities
A vacant building sits on an empty street corner in Detroit's Greektown: One-fourth of the Motor City's residents left town in the last 10 years.
CC BY: Rick Harris
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- Feast your eyes on this beautiful linguistic family tree
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- 10 things you need to know today: October 31, 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week