The 10 emptiest cities in the U.S.: A slideshow
From the empty homes of Toledo, Ohio, to the abandoned warehouses of Detroit, here's a look at America's most alarmingly vacated cities
A vacant building sits on an empty street corner in Detroit's Greektown: One-fourth of the Motor City's residents left town in the last 10 years.
CC BY: Rick Harris
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- After Ferguson, we don't need another dialogue on race
- Russia's new air force is a mystery
- How I became a borderline hoarder
- The government is getting into the fact-checking business. Be very, very afraid.
- 10 things you need to know today: August 27, 2014
Subscribe to the Week