Famed Czech artist David Cerny has transformed a traditional London double-decker bus into a six-ton, push-up-performing robotic sculpture in honor of the 2012 games. The installation, called "London Boosted," will do push-ups while emitting groans outside the Czech Olympic headquarters in north London.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- Why baseball is America's most dangerous spectator sport
Subscribe to the Week