Famed Czech artist David Cerny has transformed a traditional London double-decker bus into a six-ton, push-up-performing robotic sculpture in honor of the 2012 games. The installation, called "London Boosted," will do push-ups while emitting groans outside the Czech Olympic headquarters in north London.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How I lost all my money
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
Subscribe to the Week