amed Czech artist David Cerny has transformed a traditional London double-decker bus into a six-ton, push-up-performing robotic sculpture in honor of the 2012 games. The installation, called "London Boosted," will do push-ups while emitting groans outside the Czech Olympic headquarters in north London.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- How Captain America won over China
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
Subscribe to the Week