London Olympic officials are reportedly to blame for an embarrassing flag mix-up at a woman's soccer game at a Glasgow stadium. A video introducing the North Korean Olympic team wrongly displayed the South Korean flag as the women entered before the match. The North Korean team walked off the field, and only agreed to play the match (against Columbia) after the error was fixed. The video package reportedly came from London.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week