London Olympic officials are reportedly to blame for an embarrassing flag mix-up at a woman's soccer game at a Glasgow stadium. A video introducing the North Korean Olympic team wrongly displayed the South Korean flag as the women entered before the match. The North Korean team walked off the field, and only agreed to play the match (against Columbia) after the error was fixed. The video package reportedly came from London.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
Subscribe to the Week