London Olympic officials are reportedly to blame for an embarrassing flag mix-up at a woman's soccer game at a Glasgow stadium. A video introducing the North Korean Olympic team wrongly displayed the South Korean flag as the women entered before the match. The North Korean team walked off the field, and only agreed to play the match (against Columbia) after the error was fixed. The video package reportedly came from London.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How I lost all my money
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- How Wall Street is chipping away at reform
- A brief history of the Christmas present
Subscribe to the Week