London Olympic officials are reportedly to blame for an embarrassing flag mix-up at a woman's soccer game at a Glasgow stadium. A video introducing the North Korean Olympic team wrongly displayed the South Korean flag as the women entered before the match. The North Korean team walked off the field, and only agreed to play the match (against Columbia) after the error was fixed. The video package reportedly came from London.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The danger of the Democrats' lack of desperation
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- 7 language habits that reveal your age
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
Subscribe to the Week