his week, the government ordered a halt to the sale of Buckyballs, powerful magnetic toys that, if swallowed, can pinch or trap intestines. It's not the first time that a company has released a potentially perilous product on the market. Here, a pictorial guide to nine of the most infamous toys of all time:
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- 10 things you need to know today: December 7, 2013
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- The hotel of enlightenment
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
Subscribe to the Week