he Obama campaign, which has focused many of its swing-state ads on attacking Republican Mitt Romney, will run a feel-good ad during NBC's broadcast of the Opening Ceremony on Friday evening. (NBC's tape-delayed broadcast coverage begins at 7:30 p.m. ET.) The president's ad, titled "I Believe," focuses on "workers, doers, and dreamers," and emphasizes the importance of growing the economy "from the middle out."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How Ukraine can fend off the Russians, in 7 simple steps
- These stunning travel photos remind us that we're all just amateurs with iPhones
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
Subscribe to the Week