outh Korean archer Im Dong Hyun — who is legally classified as blind, and cannot see out of his right eye — posted the first world record of the London Olympics, notching a score of 699 in the 72-arrow competition on Friday, besting his own world record of 696. The two-time gold medalist also led his teammates to a second world record for the team event.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 'Tis the season for having sex with old flames and ruining your office reputation
- 10 things you need to know today: December 8, 2013
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- What makes a word the word of the year?
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
Subscribe to the Week