Three Olympic security staffers were arrested Friday on suspicion of immigration offenses in Newcastle. London Olympic organizers declined to comment on the specific jobs of the workers, who were hired by one of the local firms tasked with providing extra security personnel.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- How to make classic pulled pork
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Don't vote for Andrew Cuomo
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
Subscribe to the Week