resident Obama on Friday signed legislation intended to strengthen American military ties with Israel, as he sought to affirm his steadfast support for our longtime ally. The bill contains nearly $70 million to fund an Israeli short-range missile shield known as "Iron Dome." Obama signed the bill on the eve of a visit to Israel by Mitt Romney, who has questioned Obama's commitment to Israel. Romney is in the midst of an international tour designed to bolster his national security credentials, but he stumbled badly on the first leg in London, where he was blasted by British officials and newspapers for questioning the city's preparedness for the Olympic Games.
- How to dramatically improve your memory
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- Why European women are still smoking like chimneys
- Fear of dying alone drives women AND men into bad relationships
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- China's massive pollution problem
Subscribe to the Week