Continuing his three-country tour, GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney will speak in Jerusalem's Old City, and pledge to help protect Israel from Iran's nuclear weapons. "Make no mistake: The Ayatollahs in Tehran are testing our moral defenses. They want to know who will object, and who will look the other way," Romney will say according to speech excerpts released by his campaign.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- The single best way to help your kid succeed at school
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Today in history: Lincoln reveals the real goal of the Civil War
- ISIS and the echoes of the West's religious terror
- Inside America's crumbling infrastructure
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
Subscribe to the Week