Continuing his three-country tour, GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney will speak in Jerusalem's Old City, and pledge to help protect Israel from Iran's nuclear weapons. "Make no mistake: The Ayatollahs in Tehran are testing our moral defenses. They want to know who will object, and who will look the other way," Romney will say according to speech excerpts released by his campaign.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How to be the star of a cocktail party where you don't know anyone
- California's epic drought
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Peter Thiel, and the not-so-secret secret of innovative success
- 10 things you need to know today: September 20, 2014
- How Pope Francis could turn out to be a stealth reformer
Subscribe to the Week