ontinuing his three-country tour, GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney will speak in Jerusalem's Old City, and pledge to help protect Israel from Iran's nuclear weapons. "Make no mistake: The Ayatollahs in Tehran are testing our moral defenses. They want to know who will object, and who will look the other way," Romney will say according to speech excerpts released by his campaign.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
- 10 things you need to know today: March 10, 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sandy Hook shooter Adam Lanza's dad: 'I wish he'd never been born'
Subscribe to the Week