Continuing his three-country tour, GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney will speak in Jerusalem's Old City, and pledge to help protect Israel from Iran's nuclear weapons. "Make no mistake: The Ayatollahs in Tehran are testing our moral defenses. They want to know who will object, and who will look the other way," Romney will say according to speech excerpts released by his campaign.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week