Ashley Moser, a pregnant woman who was critically wounded in the Aurora, Colo., theater shooting on July 20, has suffered a miscarriage. Moser's 6-year-old daughter was killed in the massacre that occurred while moviegoers watched The Dark Knight Rises at a midnight screening. Moser suffered gunshot wounds to her neck and abdomen. A family member has said they hadn't told Moser about her 6-year-old daughter's death.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 21, 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- Paul Krugman, Amazon, and the left's backwards view of book-industry titans
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
Subscribe to the Week