Ashley Moser, a pregnant woman who was critically wounded in the Aurora, Colo., theater shooting on July 20, has suffered a miscarriage. Moser's 6-year-old daughter was killed in the massacre that occurred while moviegoers watched The Dark Knight Rises at a midnight screening. Moser suffered gunshot wounds to her neck and abdomen. A family member has said they hadn't told Moser about her 6-year-old daughter's death.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The constant struggle of running a family farm in 21st century America
- How to stop misogynists from terrorizing the world of gamers
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
Subscribe to the Week