Ashley Moser, a pregnant woman who was critically wounded in the Aurora, Colo., theater shooting on July 20, has suffered a miscarriage. Moser's 6-year-old daughter was killed in the massacre that occurred while moviegoers watched The Dark Knight Rises at a midnight screening. Moser suffered gunshot wounds to her neck and abdomen. A family member has said they hadn't told Moser about her 6-year-old daughter's death.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 10 things you need to know today: November 24, 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would it take for humans to build a settlement on Mars?
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Want to eliminate the scourge of frat culture? Lower the drinking age.
- House hunting: 7 stunning castles in Europe
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
Subscribe to the Week