Police lost a set of internal keys to Wembley Stadium some time last week, but Olympic organizers are not treating the incident as criminal. Wembley officials have maintained that security at the stadium has not been compromised, and the locks have been changed.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Don't vote for Andrew Cuomo
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
Subscribe to the Week