ormer President Bill Clinton will give a primetime speech at the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, N.C., on Wednesday, Sept. 5, and will reportedly be the one to place President Obama's name into nomination. Although the enduringly popular Clinton and Obama have had a famously rocky political relationship, "the campaign believes Clinton can deliver a forceful fiscal message that it hopes can resonate, especially with the middle class."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Attack of the invasive species
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- 10 things you need to know today: April 19, 2014
- How Captain America won over China
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
Subscribe to the Week