ormer President Bill Clinton will give a primetime speech at the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, N.C., on Wednesday, Sept. 5, and will reportedly be the one to place President Obama's name into nomination. Although the enduringly popular Clinton and Obama have had a famously rocky political relationship, "the campaign believes Clinton can deliver a forceful fiscal message that it hopes can resonate, especially with the middle class."
- Are differences in IQ to blame for income inequality?
- Why learning which of your Facebook friends hate you is a great idea
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to dramatically improve your memory
- The indignity of canine bath time
- Watch The Daily Show pit Pope Francis against Fox News' 'War on Christmas'
- 'You and I' vs. 'You and me'
Subscribe to the Week