hings haven't gone Ryan Lochte's way since he smoked Michael Phelps Saturday in the 400-meter individual medley. On Monday, the U.S. swimming sensation finished a disappointing fourth in the men's 200-meter freestyle, losing to gold-medal winner Yannick Agnel (France), who also raced past Lochte on Sunday in the last leg of the 4x100 freestyle relay — giving France the gold, and sticking Lochte, Phelps, and the other Americans with the silver. Phelps did not race in Monday's 200-meter freestyle.
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- China's massive pollution problem
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week