hings haven't gone Ryan Lochte's way since he smoked Michael Phelps Saturday in the 400-meter individual medley. On Monday, the U.S. swimming sensation finished a disappointing fourth in the men's 200-meter freestyle, losing to gold-medal winner Yannick Agnel (France), who also raced past Lochte on Sunday in the last leg of the 4x100 freestyle relay — giving France the gold, and sticking Lochte, Phelps, and the other Americans with the silver. Phelps did not race in Monday's 200-meter freestyle.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
Subscribe to the Week