On Tuesday, Mitt Romney visited Warsaw, where he delivered a speech praising the Polish people for opposing a government-dominated economy. Romney has made a number of blunders on his international tour, from offending Britain with remarks about its Olympic readiness to outraging Palestinians with comments made to Jewish campaign donors.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- The European Union was supposed to end nationalism. It gave it new life instead.
Subscribe to the Week