n Tuesday, Mitt Romney visited Warsaw, where he delivered a speech praising the Polish people for opposing a government-dominated economy. Romney has made a number of blunders on his international tour, from offending Britain with remarks about its Olympic readiness to outraging Palestinians with comments made to Jewish campaign donors.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The new bride who had a horrifying allergic reaction to her husband's sperm
5 surprising facts about left-handed people
Subscribe to the Week