On Tuesday, Mitt Romney visited Warsaw, where he delivered a speech praising the Polish people for opposing a government-dominated economy. Romney has made a number of blunders on his international tour, from offending Britain with remarks about its Olympic readiness to outraging Palestinians with comments made to Jewish campaign donors.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- 10 things you need to know today: December 20, 2014
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week