U.S. embassy in Norway evacuated after bomb scare
he U.S. Embassy in Norway has been evacuated and a bomb squad deployed after security personnel discovered a "suspicious object" under a nearby car on Tuesday. The surrounding area, which includes the royal palace, was also evacuated.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
Subscribe to the Week