ccording to Quinnipiac University/New York Times/CBS News polls, President Obama has a lead over Mitt Romney in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Florida. The president is ahead by 6 percentage points in Ohio and Florida and 11 in Pennsylvania. Voters ranked both candidates fairly evenly when asked about their ability to manage the economy, but Romney's campaign is being hampered by worries about his time at Bain Capital and his not releasing more tax returns.
- Are differences in IQ to blame for income inequality?
- Why learning which of your Facebook friends hate you is a great idea
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Watch The Daily Show pit Pope Francis against Fox News' 'War on Christmas'
- How to dramatically improve your memory
- The indignity of canine bath time
- Why Common Core may not fix our kids' problems with math
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week