ccording to Quinnipiac University/New York Times/CBS News polls, President Obama has a lead over Mitt Romney in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Florida. The president is ahead by 6 percentage points in Ohio and Florida and 11 in Pennsylvania. Voters ranked both candidates fairly evenly when asked about their ability to manage the economy, but Romney's campaign is being hampered by worries about his time at Bain Capital and his not releasing more tax returns.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Time Warner Cable is raising your monthly rate again
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- True Detective's dangerous lies about satanic ritual abuse
- America's love-hate relationship with porn
- Why is the 'mor' in 'Voldemort' so evil-sounding?
- Here's how Iran is covering Russia's invasion of Crimea
- The wrongheaded law that's making your food less safe
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
Subscribe to the Week