Microsoft launched its new email service and Hotmail replacement Tuesday and reportedly signed up one million users in the first six hours. Hotmail users can upgrade to Outlook.com but keep their same email addresses. Skype will eventually be integrated into the new service.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
Subscribe to the Week