Microsoft launched its new email service and Hotmail replacement Tuesday and reportedly signed up one million users in the first six hours. Hotmail users can upgrade to Outlook.com but keep their same email addresses. Skype will eventually be integrated into the new service.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The amazing resurrection of Mitt Romney
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 4 strategies for organizing your money, based on your personality
- The essential techniques that every home cook should know
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
Subscribe to the Week