eam USA's Danell Leyva took home the bronze medal in the men's all-around gymnastics final on Wednesday after his strong performance on the high bar was enough to boost him up the leaderboard. The win was a welcome one for Leyva, as the U.S. men's gymnastics team suffered a crippling upset two days ago, when they failed to medal despite winning the qualifying round. In the individual event, Japan's Kohei Uchimura won gold, and Germany's Marcel Nguyen took silver.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Attack of the invasive species
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- 10 things you need to know today: April 19, 2014
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
Subscribe to the Week