eam USA's Danell Leyva took home the bronze medal in the men's all-around gymnastics final on Wednesday after his strong performance on the high bar was enough to boost him up the leaderboard. The win was a welcome one for Leyva, as the U.S. men's gymnastics team suffered a crippling upset two days ago, when they failed to medal despite winning the qualifying round. In the individual event, Japan's Kohei Uchimura won gold, and Germany's Marcel Nguyen took silver.
- 10 things you need to know today: December 12, 2013
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Did Paul Ryan just throw in the towel on 2016?
- Watch The Daily Show try to cheer the end of congressional gridlock
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Why Republicans shouldn't get too excited over Obama's stumbles
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week