issy Franklin, Dana Vollmer, Shannon Vreeland, and Allison Schmitt took gold in the women's 4x200-meter freestyle relay, beating out the Australians and the French and setting a new Olympic record with an overall time of 7 minutes and 42.92 seconds.
- Mexico's unluckiest thieves stole enough radioactive waste to make a dirty bomb
- Watch The Daily Show definitively prove that corporations are not people
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- Are differences in IQ to blame for income inequality?
- How to dramatically improve your memory
- No, Obama doesn't have to fire everybody in the White House
Subscribe to the Week