ources tell a CNN affiliate in Denver that a University of Colorado psychiatrist treating alleged movie theater shooter James Holmes was so concerned about her patient's behavior that she told colleagues he could be a danger to others. Dr. Lynn Fenton reportedly contacted multiple members of the "behavioral evaluation and threat assessment" team about Holmes in early June. University officials didn't contact authorities because Holmes dropped out of school shortly after and was no longer in their jurisdiction.
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- The Black Death is back
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How Arrow became the best superhero show on television
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Here's how crazy-long German words are made
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Millennial women have seriously narrowed the wage gap with men
Subscribe to the Week