Sources tell a CNN affiliate in Denver that a University of Colorado psychiatrist treating alleged movie theater shooter James Holmes was so concerned about her patient's behavior that she told colleagues he could be a danger to others. Dr. Lynn Fenton reportedly contacted multiple members of the "behavioral evaluation and threat assessment" team about Holmes in early June. University officials didn't contact authorities because Holmes dropped out of school shortly after and was no longer in their jurisdiction.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- The militarization of America’s police
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- How to flirt, according to science
Subscribe to the Week