ame-sex marriage supporters are demonstrating across the country Friday by heading to their local Chick-fil-A and kissing a member of the same sex. The "kiss-in" demonstration follows efforts by traditional marriage advocates on Wednesday to show their support for the restaurant chain, whose CEO ignited a controversy with his comments about traditional marriage, with a Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- Here are the people who want to take a one way trip to Mars
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
Subscribe to the Week