Same-sex marriage supporters are demonstrating across the country Friday by heading to their local Chick-fil-A and kissing a member of the same sex. The "kiss-in" demonstration follows efforts by traditional marriage advocates on Wednesday to show their support for the restaurant chain, whose CEO ignited a controversy with his comments about traditional marriage, with a Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The slippery slope of Twitter's attempts to stop harassment against women
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
Subscribe to the Week