Same-sex marriage supporters are demonstrating across the country Friday by heading to their local Chick-fil-A and kissing a member of the same sex. The "kiss-in" demonstration follows efforts by traditional marriage advocates on Wednesday to show their support for the restaurant chain, whose CEO ignited a controversy with his comments about traditional marriage, with a Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- Boyhood's refreshingly unsentimental take on motherhood
- Sex can't explain the culture war
- How to buy an engagement ring — a man's guide
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
Subscribe to the Week