Same-sex marriage supporters are demonstrating across the country Friday by heading to their local Chick-fil-A and kissing a member of the same sex. The "kiss-in" demonstration follows efforts by traditional marriage advocates on Wednesday to show their support for the restaurant chain, whose CEO ignited a controversy with his comments about traditional marriage, with a Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Rise of the machines
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- It's time to kill school picture day
- Uncle Sam wants you to stay away from these countries
- 10 things you need to know today: October 19, 2014
- Ban PowerPoint!
Subscribe to the Week