Serena and Venus Williams teamed up at the Olympics Sunday to win gold in women's doubles in tennis, adding to the gold Serena (pictured) won on Saturday in the singles event. The American sisters beat Andrea Hlavackova and Lucie Hradecka of the Czech Republic 6-4, 6-4.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Ban PowerPoint!
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- It's time to kill school picture day
Subscribe to the Week