Serena and Venus Williams teamed up at the Olympics Sunday to win gold in women's doubles in tennis, adding to the gold Serena won on Saturday in the singles event. The American sisters beat Andrea Hlavackova and Lucie Hradecka of the Czech Republic 6-4, 6-4.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- Mike Huckabee's head-scratching advice to Christian voters
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Adrian Peterson and our misguided debate about spanking
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The American middle class is no longer safe from poverty — and that might be a good thing
- The Tea Party has its own immigration problem: Cuba
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
Subscribe to the Week