even people are dead, including the gunman, after Sunday's shooting at a Sikh temple in Oak Creek, Wis., a Milwaukee suburb. Another three people were wounded, including a police officer who arrived early on the scene. The attack took place about 11:30 ET, when the victims were reciting prayers and cooking food to prepare for Sunday worship. Kanwardeep Singh Kaleka, a member of the congregation who helped interview witnesses has said they described the shooter as a bald white man in his 30s, dressed in a white t-shirt and black pants, with a 9/11 tattoo on his arm which, Kaleka says, "implies to me that there's some level of hate crime there." The FBI is reportedly investigating the shooting as a "domestic terrorist-type incident."
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Is it possible to live forever?
- No, Obama doesn't have to fire everybody in the White House
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Watch the overstuffed first trailer
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to make the perfect hot chocolate
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- 11 languages spoken by 11 people or fewer
Subscribe to the Week