he suspected gunman who went on a deadly shooting rampage in a Sikh temple in Oak Creek, Wis., has been identified as Wade Michael Page, a former U.S. army enlistee, who was discharged after six years. Page was also reportedly a member of a white supremacist band. Federal officials swarmed a duplex in nearby Cudahy on Sunday, evacuating the area and searched what sources said was the assailant's home. Neighbors tell CBS News that the man in the duplex had only been there about two weeks. "We heard here and there that they've been doing a lot of arguing, between him and another female, but I haven't seen him," says Alma Rayes.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Attack of the invasive species
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- 10 things you need to know today: April 19, 2014
- How Captain America won over China
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
Subscribe to the Week