he suspected gunman who went on a deadly shooting rampage in a Sikh temple in Oak Creek, Wis., has been identified as Wade Michael Page, a former U.S. army enlistee, who was discharged after six years. Page was also reportedly a member of a white supremacist band. Federal officials swarmed a duplex in nearby Cudahy on Sunday, evacuating the area and searched what sources said was the assailant's home. Neighbors tell CBS News that the man in the duplex had only been there about two weeks. "We heard here and there that they've been doing a lot of arguing, between him and another female, but I haven't seen him," says Alma Rayes.
- The secrets of happy families
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- Did God have a wife?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Would you cuddle a stranger for $80 an hour?
- Why Republicans shouldn't get too excited over Obama's stumbles
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Why Newt Gingrich is getting flak for defending Nelson Mandela
Subscribe to the Week