The suspected gunman who went on a deadly shooting rampage in a Sikh temple in Oak Creek, Wis., has been identified as Wade Michael Page, a former U.S. army enlistee, who was discharged after six years. Page was also reportedly a member of a white supremacist band. Federal officials swarmed a duplex in nearby Cudahy on Sunday, evacuating the area and searched what sources said was the assailant's home. Neighbors tell CBS News that the man in the duplex had only been there about two weeks. "We heard here and there that they've been doing a lot of arguing, between him and another female, but I haven't seen him," says Alma Rayes.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Surviving a plane crash
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi: The man who would be caliph
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- When men who abstain from pre-marital sex get married
- Confessions of a hotel insider
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week