merican judo player Nicholas Depopolo was expelled from the Olympics after he tested positive for marijuana on Monday. Depopolo, who finished seventh in the men's 73kg judo event, apologized to the national Olympic committee, but claimed he ingested food that he did not know had been baked with marijuana.
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- 10 things you need to know today: December 7, 2013
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- The hotel of enlightenment
- The week's best photojournalism
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
Subscribe to the Week