Beyond the Olympics uniforms: Where our favorite products are really made
A snapshot of where big consumer products sold in the U.S. are actually made underlines the point that "Made in China" tags have become as American as apple pie
Swimmer Ryan Lochte sports the men's Ralph Lauren opening ceremonies uniform, complete with beret — all manufactured by Chinese labor.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- 8 ways you're probably overspending without even realizing it
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Why the West should accept ISIS as a sovereign nation
- Even critics of the euro didn't see this coming
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- 6 constitutional amendments that just missed the cut
- The essential techniques that every home cook should know
Subscribe to the Week