Beyond the Olympics uniforms: Where our favorite products are really made
A snapshot of where big consumer products sold in the U.S. are actually made underlines the point that "Made in China" tags have become as American as apple pie
Swimmer Ryan Lochte sports the men's Ralph Lauren opening ceremonies uniform, complete with beret — all manufactured by Chinese labor.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Do you need to be crazy to be the best?
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week