Beyond the Olympics uniforms: Where our favorite products are really made
A snapshot of where big consumer products sold in the U.S. are actually made underlines the point that "Made in China" tags have become as American as apple pie
Swimmer Ryan Lochte sports the men's Ralph Lauren opening ceremonies uniform, complete with beret — all manufactured by Chinese labor.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- Why Antonin Scalia was right to defend a drug dealer
- Why we need a maximum wage
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
Subscribe to the Week