Beyond the Olympics uniforms: Where our favorite products are really made
A snapshot of where big consumer products sold in the U.S. are actually made underlines the point that "Made in China" tags have become as American as apple pie
Swimmer Ryan Lochte sports the men's Ralph Lauren opening ceremonies uniform, complete with beret — all manufactured by Chinese labor.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
Subscribe to the Week