Beyond the Olympics uniforms: Where our favorite products are really made
A snapshot of where big consumer products sold in the U.S. are actually made underlines the point that "Made in China" tags have become as American as apple pie
Swimmer Ryan Lochte sports the men's Ralph Lauren opening ceremonies uniform, complete with beret — all manufactured by Chinese labor.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Boyhood's refreshingly unsentimental take on motherhood
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
- This simple hack for slicing cherry tomatoes will astound you
Subscribe to the Week