The prideful, arrogant president of Chick-fil-A
Dan Cathy's controversial stance against gay marriage demonstrates why ignorance of human sexuality is dangerous, argues Jesse Bering at Slate
Chick-fil-A president Dan Cathy openly admitted that the chain, which has maintained a conservative profile for 66 years, does not support gay marriage.
AP Photo/Mike Stewart
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- 10 things you need to know today: July 31, 2014
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Don't vote for Andrew Cuomo
Subscribe to the Week