The prideful, arrogant president of Chick-fil-A
Dan Cathy's controversial stance against gay marriage demonstrates why ignorance of human sexuality is dangerous, argues Jesse Bering at Slate
Chick-fil-A president Dan Cathy openly admitted that the chain, which has maintained a conservative profile for 66 years, does not support gay marriage.
AP Photo/Mike Stewart
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- 10 things you need to know today: October 23, 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
Subscribe to the Week