The prideful, arrogant president of Chick-fil-A
Dan Cathy's controversial stance against gay marriage demonstrates why ignorance of human sexuality is dangerous, argues Jesse Bering at Slate
Chick-fil-A president Dan Cathy openly admitted that the chain, which has maintained a conservative profile for 66 years, does not support gay marriage.
AP Photo/Mike Stewart
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- The 6-year-old who woke up from a coma with a different personality
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How Captain America won over China
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
Subscribe to the Week