Why do so many murderers have three names?
From John Wilkes Booth to Jared Lee Loughner to Wade Michael Page, a look at why so many assassins are triple threats in the moniker department
The alleged Sikh Temple shooter Wade Michael Page: The former military man was given a "less-than-honorable" discharge in 1998 after a six-year stint in the Army.
AP Photo/M. Spencer Green
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why charity can't solve society's deepest problems
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
Subscribe to the Week