Why do so many murderers have three names?
From John Wilkes Booth to Jared Lee Loughner to Wade Michael Page, a look at why so many assassins are triple threats in the moniker department
The alleged Sikh Temple shooter Wade Michael Page: The former military man was given a "less-than-honorable" discharge in 1998 after a six-year stint in the Army.
AP Photo/M. Spencer Green
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 10 things you need to know today: September 22, 2014
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Can the U.S. Army degrade and destroy Ebola?
Subscribe to the Week