Why do so many murderers have three names?
From John Wilkes Booth to Jared Lee Loughner to Wade Michael Page, a look at why so many assassins are triple threats in the moniker department
The alleged Sikh Temple shooter Wade Michael Page: The former military man was given a "less-than-honorable" discharge in 1998 after a six-year stint in the Army.
AP Photo/M. Spencer Green
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- How to take the perfect profile picture for online dating, according to science
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- 10 things you need to know today: March 7, 2014
- The end of academic freedom?
Subscribe to the Week