Why do so many murderers have three names?
From John Wilkes Booth to Jared Lee Loughner to Wade Michael Page, a look at why so many assassins are triple threats in the moniker department
The alleged Sikh Temple shooter Wade Michael Page: The former military man was given a "less-than-honorable" discharge in 1998 after a six-year stint in the Army.
AP Photo/M. Spencer Green
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Attack of the invasive species
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- When will the Big One strike California?
- These stunning travel photos remind us that we're all just amateurs with iPhones
- How the elderly are treated around the world
Subscribe to the Week