Why do so many murderers have three names?
From John Wilkes Booth to Jared Lee Loughner to Wade Michael Page, a look at why so many assassins are triple threats in the moniker department
The alleged Sikh Temple shooter Wade Michael Page: The former military man was given a "less-than-honorable" discharge in 1998 after a six-year stint in the Army.
AP Photo/M. Spencer Green
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- How China sparked an Asian frenzy for killer submarines
- 10 things you need to know today: August 30, 2014
- Girls on Film: Belle is one of the most groundbreaking, joyous movies of the summer
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
Subscribe to the Week