tate health officials on Wednesday confirmed that 113 Indiana residents are infected with the swine flu virus, transmitted from pigs to humans, with more cases are likely on the way. (Just 11 people were infected, as of last week.) On Monday, Indiana said it was closing the swine barn at its state fair after six pigs were found to have elevated temperatures.
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- Millennial women have seriously narrowed the wage gap with men
- The Black Death is back
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How Arrow became the best superhero show on television
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Watch Fox News' Megyn Kelly claim Santa, like Jesus, is a white guy
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
Subscribe to the Week