n Thursday, Florida prosecutors accidentally released a photo of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin's body to several media outlets, quickly retracting the grainy, "barely recognizable," black-and-white photo 25 minutes later. Under state law, the photo — and a record of shooter George Zimmerman's college grades, also mistakenly distributed — are confidential and exempt from disclosure. The grades showed that Zimmerman failed a class and didn't graduate, despite his earlier claims, according to the Orlando Sentinel.
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- The last racial taboo
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
Subscribe to the Week