Worshippers at the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin, in the Milwaukee suburb of Oak Creek, were allowed to re-enter on Thursday, after the FBI concluded its on-scene investigation of a Sunday shooting that left six people dead. Accused shooter Wade Michael Page, who's been revealed as a white supremacist, also died on the scene from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. Police presence at the temple remains high.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Ban PowerPoint!
- The stories behind 22 classic album covers
- Rise of the machines
Subscribe to the Week