Worshippers at the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin, in the Milwaukee suburb of Oak Creek, were allowed to re-enter on Thursday, after the FBI concluded its on-scene investigation of a Sunday shooting that left six people dead. Accused shooter Wade Michael Page, who's been revealed as a white supremacist, also died on the scene from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. Police presence at the temple remains high.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Hey, grammar nerds! Stop freaking out about 'alot.'
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
Subscribe to the Week