Worshippers at the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin, in the Milwaukee suburb of Oak Creek, were allowed to re-enter on Thursday, after the FBI concluded its on-scene investigation of a Sunday shooting that left six people dead. Accused shooter Wade Michael Page, who's been revealed as a white supremacist, also died on the scene from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. Police presence at the temple remains high.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- The next pandemic
- How China sparked an Asian frenzy for killer submarines
- 10 things you need to know today: August 30, 2014
- My life as a bartender
Subscribe to the Week