orshippers at the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin, in the Milwaukee suburb of Oak Creek, were allowed to re-enter on Thursday, after the FBI concluded its on-scene investigation of a Sunday shooting that left six people dead. Accused shooter Wade Michael Page, who's been revealed as a white supremacist, also died on the scene from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. Police presence at the temple remains high.
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Did Paul Ryan just throw in the towel on 2016?
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- 7 enduring lessons from It's a Wonderful Life
- The secrets of happy families
Subscribe to the Week