Worshippers at the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin, in the Milwaukee suburb of Oak Creek, were allowed to re-enter on Thursday, after the FBI concluded its on-scene investigation of a Sunday shooting that left six people dead. Accused shooter Wade Michael Page, who's been revealed as a white supremacist, also died on the scene from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. Police presence at the temple remains high.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What is driving the increasingly weird behavior of the polar jet stream?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Christians have no moral rationale for spanking their children
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Should you hope to die at 75? Absolutely not.
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Why America should team up with Bashar al-Assad's regime
- Stop hating on cyclists
Subscribe to the Week