Usain Bolt made history in the men's 200m sprint on Thursday, crossing the finish line with a time of 19.32 seconds, a 2012 world-best time. He becomes the first athlete ever to sweep the 100m and 200m in consecutive Olympics. Joining him on the podium are Jamaican countrymen Yohan Blake and Warren Weir, who finished silver and bronze, respectively.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
- This week I learned your coin toss odds are better than you think, and more
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
Subscribe to the Week