Usain Bolt made history in the men's 200m sprint on Thursday, crossing the finish line with a time of 19.32 seconds, a 2012 world-best time. He becomes the first athlete ever to sweep the 100m and 200m in consecutive Olympics. Joining him on the podium are Jamaican countrymen Yohan Blake and Warren Weir, who finished silver and bronze, respectively.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
- Yes, Republicans can impeach President Obama
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
- Paul Ryan's anti-poverty plan is another sign of life in the GOP
Subscribe to the Week