sain Bolt made history in the men's 200m sprint on Thursday, crossing the finish line with a time of 19.32 seconds, a 2012 world-best time. He becomes the first athlete ever to sweep the 100m and 200m in consecutive Olympics. Joining him on the podium are Jamaican countrymen Yohan Blake and Warren Weir, who finished silver and bronze, respectively.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Driverless cars may be an environmental disaster
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Repealing ObamaCare would now mean kicking 4.2 million people off their new insurance plans
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
Subscribe to the Week