Usain Bolt made history in the men's 200m sprint on Thursday, crossing the finish line with a time of 19.32 seconds, a 2012 world-best time. He becomes the first athlete ever to sweep the 100m and 200m in consecutive Olympics. Joining him on the podium are Jamaican countrymen Yohan Blake and Warren Weir, who finished silver and bronze, respectively.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- America's most surprising banned books
Subscribe to the Week