sain Bolt made history in the men's 200m sprint on Thursday, crossing the finish line with a time of 19.32 seconds, a 2012 world-best time. He becomes the first athlete ever to sweep the 100m and 200m in consecutive Olympics. Joining him on the podium are Jamaican countrymen Yohan Blake and Warren Weir, who finished silver and bronze, respectively.
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- Jupiter Ascending: Watch the latest sci-fi trailer from the creators of The Matrix
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- 10 things you need to know today: December 10, 2013
- Americans are wealthier than ever*
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week